a million customers already had access to our instant, simple & transparent credit, and we are just getting started.
directly to consumers (Younited Credit / Younited Pay) &
via partners (banks, fintech & insurers who wish to develop consumer loan activities and retailers, telcos, e-merchants who wish to offer their customers the simplest method to pay in several times). We also provide
budget optimization solutions through “Younited Coach” to all consumers willing to receive personalized recommendations.
leading instant credit provider for the e‐economy in Europe! Be part of an amazing adventure that is only at its beginning…
- Younited operates in 5 European countries and generates nearly 50% of its business outside France.
- The company has raised more than 330m€ in equity since launch.
- Younited employs more than c. 550 Youniesin Paris, Rome, Barcelona, Lisbon, and Munich.
- Make it simple: At every level of the customer experience, the organization. Be transparent.
- Act as an entrepreneur: Take ownership, work in teams. Dare to try, accept to fail.
- Innovate or die: Challenge the status quo, no matter how impossible it seems.
- Faster is better: Value speed over perfection. Be aligned on priorities.
- No limit: Shot for the moon, stay humble.
So, join us to build tomorrow, today.
We are looking for an Account Manager Growth to manage our SMB clients portfolio, based out of our Paris office
This is a unique opportunity to work within the dynamic fintech industry to learn, to grow and to play an important role in Younited business development strong commercial growth.
Your mission Reporting to the Growth Sales Director, you will develop a deep understanding of our clients, their industry and address their needs. You will play a key role in driving revenue retention and expanding customer value for our existing portfolio.
- Manage, develop and secure our SMB clients’ portfolio
- Ensure that your revenues and growth targets are reached
- Be the lead point of contact for all account management matters, maintaining a relationship wit the C-levels of our top revenue accounts
- Monitor performance and provide comprehensive and accurate forecasts, reporting and relevant client’s information to stakeholders
- Collaborate internally with Go-To-Market, Legal, Customer Success, Product and Finance teams to develop and protect your clients revenues
- Build strategic account plans for your SMB customers, to enable long-term development and retention, maximizing revenues
- Forecast and track account metrics; deliver regular progress reporting on initiatives and KPI’s
- Generate new business with your existing client, in collaboration as needed with an Account Executive
- Handle contract renegotiation to increase and secure Younited long-term revenues
- Work closely with the Operations team to deliver high-quality experience
- Drive innovation back into the Product roadmap through the delivery of key customer insights, along with your knowledge of industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Your main responsibilities:
- Collaborative and positive, team spirit
- Mindset of excellence and rigor
- Well-organized and result-oriented
- Curious and eager to understand our clients’ challenges and pains
- A strong communicator – listening, speaking, writing – highly persuasive
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to take initiatives and decisions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in account management roles with medium-to-large accounts, ideally within the Fintech industry
- Consultative selling approach with natural talent for closing deals
- Experience in addressing C-level executives
- Strategic perspective and negotiation skills
- Analytical skills to identify key insights
- Fluent in French and English
- A first video chat with Sharone,Talent Acquisition to get to know each other and tell you more about Younited, our corporate culture & values (30’),
- A meeting with Nicolas, Sales director & hiring manager (60’),
- A business case to be presented to one of team members (30’),
- A meeting with member of your future team in order to give you a complete overview of what your daily life ! (60’)
Other benefits from joining Younited ?
- Offices in the center of Paris (9th)
- An international work environment and the opportunity to do a mission in one of our international offices (Barcelona, Munich, Roma)
- An entrepreneurship mindset and a teamwork spirit
- An individualized managerial and HR support during onboarding and throughout the Younited journey
- A continuous learning environment with the opportunity to take individual and collective trainings and “Friday workshops” in Tech department
- A particular attention to the work/life balance
- Support for young parents, including the opportunity of being part-time the week of return to the office
- The opportunity of getting involved throughout the year with associations via the solidarity engagement platform “Vendredi” as well as an annual offered solidarity day
- A flexible remote policy: from 8 days of remote per month with 2 weeks of full remote per year to almost full remote for Tech (minimum 4 days at the office per month)
- 29 days of paid leave
- Luncheon voucher card
- Snacks and fruit baskets twice a week
- Team buildings in France, internationally (the famous YouniTour) and within your team
Younited is an Equal Opportunity Employer for any minority, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation.