Founded in 2014, InstaDeep is today an EMEA leader in decision-making AI products for the Enterprise, with headquarters in London, and offices in Paris, Berlin, Tunis, Lagos, Dubai, Cape Town and the USA. InstaDeep has been named among the Top 100 global AI startups for three consecutive years by CB Insights, as well as one of the 100 most promising B2B companies in Europe, by Sifted. We have created an environment that ensures a challenge by working closely with a broad spectrum of high-quality clients, pushing you to thrive in an environment that’s rarely tedious and always looking to push you to come up with outside-the-box solutions using cutting-edge technologies. In our mission to stay ahead of the curve, we are proud to partner with firms such as BioNTech SE, Google DeepMind, NVIDIA and Intel, and world-class universities as MIT, Oxford, UCL, and Imperial College London. We are also an NVIDIA Elite Service Delivery Partner and Google Cloud Partner.
Are you an Accounting Officer (Apprentice) that effectively and efficiently helps in the management of the Group accounting closing process?
If so then keep reading….
As an Accounting Officer (Apprentice) you’ll be a part of the Finance & Operations. InstaDeep is looking for an accounting apprentice to join our Finance team. This accounting/finance assistant position is a key role within the Finance Team and he will be involved in various tasks.
Who you are:
- Help in the management of the monthly accounting close process, including review and analysis of balance sheet and P&L accounts
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department and monthly financial closing process, including ensuring all costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Help in the management of the annual statutory accounting of InstaDeep Ltd and its subsidiaries/branches
- Reconciliation of intragroup transactions, on a monthly basis
- Ensure the application and development of globally harmonised accounting processes, policies, and controls, are properly documented.
- Help in the management of the relationships with the external bookkeeping team, payment partners, tax advisors and auditors
- Maintain a robust control environment and ensure compliance to internal controls.
- Help in support of the implementation of other tools within the Finance department
- Manage outgoing payments flow and conduct periodic reconciliations to verify the accuracy of financial transactions and manage the company’s cash flow.
- Manage Fixed Assets in the Group (reconciliation between accounting and management software)
- Assist with other additional reporting requirements as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics (in the course)
- Apprenticeship (split between studies and work to be discussed)
- Keen to learn, to be focused and have good attention to detail
- Experience within an Accounting Department or Accounting firm
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process
- Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to initiate and follow through with process and procedure improvements.
- Good analytical and communication skills;
- Fluency in English & French;
Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion commitments
We empower individuals to celebrate their uniqueness here at InstaDeep. Our team comes from all walks of life, and we’re proud to continue to encourage and support applicants from underrepresented groups across the globe. Our commitment to creating an authentic environment comes from our ability to learn and grow from our diversity, and how better to experience this by other than by joining our team?
At present we operate in a hybrid way allowing work from home or work from the office as per each individual’s preferences. We are continuing to review the situation with the well-being of InstaDeepers at the forefront of our minds.
Right to work: Please note you will require the legal right to work in the location you are applying for.
Any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us at: [email protected]