Comptable Fournisseurs)you will be part of the Accounting department in France and will carry out assignments on the vendor side of the business.
With the support of our international partners and colleagues, we offer the opportunity to progress and develop a career in the IT industry while working in a diverse and fun environment. From sales staff to technical staff to support staff, SHI offers positions from entry level to seasoned experts.
SHI provides innovative solutions and world-class support from over 30 offices in the US, UK, Republic of Ireland, Canada, France, Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Carry out the complete vendor accounting process
- Entering vendor invoices and payments
- Checking the receipt of orders on a daily basis
- Reconciling the purchase order, delivery note and invoice. In the event of an anomaly, inform purchasing department who will contact the vendor
- Analysis and balancing of accounts (monthly spreadsheet)
- Filing and archiving of documents
- Accounting studies (BTS or Bac+2)
- Minimum 2 years’ professional experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of Excel
- English B2
- Ability to work at a fast pace
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Respect for deadlines
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 39h
Location: Issy-les-Moulineaux (92)