Come create the technology that helps the world act together.
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world. We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Our Business Group is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
You will join the MN Business Unit and will enjoy our culture of innovation, openness, discipline, simplicity, accountability, and profit mindset.
Your future teams are developing Nokia 3GPP mainstream radio technology products and solutions including cross-technology responsibility (Multi Radio Access Technology).
Your unit’s main priorities are flawless execution of System programs including Network Management & Optimization and attached services.
What you will learn and contribute to
Within MN BB&SoC BaseBand Platform organization, the offered position is about Feature Leader (m/f). You join the Research and Development team Software Base Band Platform which is in charge of the development of platform software functions of the NOKIA Radio 5G base stations (eNB), intended to be delivered to the customers around the world.
- You contribute to the technical management/tracking of low level SW features in close collaboration with R&D Baseband teams and other MN teams. You will be the interface with the Baseband release project managers or program managers.
- You contribute to the effort estimates and planning. You are responsible to coordinate the plan, its proper execution, from its definition to its delivery, with the right level of quality, aligned with customer’s requirements.
- You coordinate cross-functional teams spread over several sites in France, Finland, Germany, Poland, China, India and USA.
- You actively manage the risks of the features.
- You report the status and decisions regularly.
Your skills and experience
- Engineer (m / f) in the field of, you have more than 7 years in SW and/or HW development and a proven experience in project management (PMP certificate would be a plus).
- Knowledge in Agile methodology, in wireless technology (2G/3G/4G/5G) and/or embedded systems would be most appreciated.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and orally as well as ability to work in an international team environment.
- You are fluent in technical English.
- Being rigorous, you have sense of responsibility in your professional duties.
- You are demonstrating a strong capacity in problem solving and decision making.
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Office at a central location and a flexibility for Remote teleworking.
Frequent team events, financial participation to sport practice & cultural events such as concerts & theatre as well ad organised travels by the works council (Comité d’Entreprise).
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, colour, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
MN BB&SoC Plateform DU is recognized as a pool of dynamic experts & engineers. If you enjoy technical challenges , we would be pleased to welcome you !