WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
SCIB OneEurope GTB is looking for a Cash Management Specialist, based in our Paris office.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY
At Santander CIB ( www.santandercib.com ) we are key players in the transformation of the financial sector. Do you want to join us?
Santander Corporate & Investment Banking (Santander CIB) is Santander’s global division that supports some of the world’s most complex and sophisticated corporate and institutional clients, offering customized services and value-added wholesale products to best meet their needs.
We embrace a strong risk culture and all of our professionals at all levels are expected to take a proactive and responsible approach toward risk management.
Santander is proud of being an organization where there are equal opportunities regardless of gender identity, culture and disability. Our mission is to contribute to help more people and business prosper.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
As a Cash Management Specialist , you will support the Solution design and Implementation teams in the design, development, implementation & maintenance of a full range of Cash Management products & Solutions for SCIB clients.
We need someone like you to help us in different fronts:
- Act as a single entry point throughout the entire implementation process of local and multi-country deals
- Produce custom client project plans and trackers to minimize and manage risks and drive client satisfaction
- Chair meetings with client to track progress/review actions risks
- Contracts advisory & management, in coordination with Legal and other stakeholders.
- Provide guidance on payment formats / connectivity and integration.
- Strategic consulting of Cash Management solutions for SCIB clients and Sales advisory support
- Ensure deals are successfully implemented in accordance with customer requirements and time frame
- Previous experience in similar roles in Cash Management/Treasury or Implementation departments
- University Degree or work experience in a similar field.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Experience of Cash products, IT or operational areas, payment & collections services.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and client sensitivity skills
- Commitment to teamwork
- Data analytics.
- Basic understanding of Project Management concepts and ability to proactively meet the deadlines agreed with a client
- Knowledge of applications and connectivity available in Santander bank.
- “A strong candidate would have a basic understanding of SWIFT (MT103, MT9xx) and SEPA (pacs and camt) messages.
- An ideal candidate would additionally have a basic understand of Cash pooling structures, Customer statements, Payment lifecycle and experience on customer-facing systems enabling customers to input payments”.
- Travel to other Santander offices is required.
- Agile evolving environment combined with a real workplace wellness
If you want to know more about us, follow us on: