We recognize talent comes from a wealth of experience and ideas beyond just the technical specifications of a role. If you feel like you can make a meaningful impact even if you don’t necessarily check all the listed requirements, please still consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills supplemented with drive are cornerstones to innovation and excellence and we encourage people from all backgrounds to applyto our positions.
Who We Are and The Importance of the Role
Citi Commercial Bank (CCB) works with mid-market and fast growth businesses across the world, especially clients with international presence and aspirations. The key outline of this role is to help nurture the growth of cash revenues for CCB clients headquartered in France In doing so, the candidate will demonstrate an ongoing commitment to identifying new revenue streams and flows, support and own RFPs; and, deepen wallet penetration for revenue realisation. Through those activities you’ll achieve an annual growth rate in cash revenue for the France CCB business whilst overseeing sales performance. This is an experienced individual contributor role that is expected to deliver fast sustainable growth with the ability to manage multiple clients and senior management demands.
- Grow new France Commercial Bank business & deliver on ambitious revenue growth
- Drive strategic initiatives, new product commercialization and process rationalization to help grow revenues
- Become subject matter expert for solution-based selling, and foster incoming talent with the right mindset
- Become an expert on all treasury and cash management offerings both at the bank, and the broader market
- Lead critical sub-products/workstreams that are foundational pillars for success
- Work with management on planning, resourcing, and market expansion
- Evaluate issues to identify potential impact and take steps to mitigate, advise proactive solutions and develop an approach involving weighing of various alternatives.
- Provide solutions for all escalated client issues and co-ordinate resolution ensuring best possible client experience.
- Keep the management team updated on progress of the team’s performance, with a plan on how to solve for potential challenge
- Working closely with Product Teams and Coverage Banking to ensure complete alignment in client planning, opportunity targeting, deal progression and revenue growth
- Strong collaboration with peers in other parts of EMEA and other regions to ensure that cross-regional opportunities and multi-regional / global opportunities are appropriately managed
- Regular tracking of deal pipeline and review of implementation and revenue realization.
- Foster productive working relationships with partner groups across regional/global product teams, and work with the CCB France RM team and Product teams to build solutions based on clients’ needs.
- Proactively working with RMs to drive business growth, owning cash deals from origination to execution. Being a point of contact for cash matters to France clients.
- Identify cross-regional client and industry segments with potential cash opportunities and structure product solutions specific to the client/industry segment.
- Lead initiatives including events that facilitate Citi Treasury and Trade Solutions in deepening client relationships, strengthen Citi brand as an industry thought leader, etc. Contribute to growing CCB France business through strategic thinking and taking-on special projects.
- Work with Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) teams across product, sales and implementation to own the execution of the deals won.
- Increasing customer volumes/revenues in a dynamic and evolving environment.
- Travel: 70%
- Minimum of 6-10 years commercial banking experience
- Undergraduate business degree
- Proven track record of supporting the growth of client relationships
- Fluency in English and French
- Bachelors degree, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:
Commercial and Business Sales
Commercial Product Sales
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting