NAME OF THE JOB : Content Creator and social media manager
LOCATION: Saint Germain en laye / Ile de France, France
DESCRIPTION OF THE COMPANY :
Founded in 2010, Oasis Smart SIM is a France and Singapore-based company that facilitates the adoption of eSIM by telecom operators, service providers and OEMs by offering a range of GSMA-certified eSIM infrastructure, platforms and services.
Established by SIM industry pioneers with a vision to connect any SIM-enabled assets anywhere, anytime, Oasis Smart SIM aims to drive global eSIM adoption by orchestrating and simplifying the digitization of SIM.
At Oasis, we believe that what we do is as important as how we do it. Our values – agility, competence, and innovation – guide how the company’s people serve our customers, with their satisfaction as the only goal.
Oasis Smart SIM is a member of GSMA and TCA (Trusted Connectivity Alliance) and is ranked by Counterpoint Research as one of the top 6 GSMA certified eSIM technology providers in the world.
Oasis Smart SIM is a subsidiary of Tata Communications Limited, a digital ecosystem enabler powering today’s fast-growing digital economy.
POSITION OVERVIEW :
We are looking for a content creator and social media manager to be responsible for our social media accounts, for creating original content to create leads and manage posts and respond to followers. The selected candidate will own Oasis online company image in line with our marketing strategy and goals.
At Oasis, we believe that such role is an essential brick to build a strong image and brand to position the company as the eSIM player the ecosystem should know about.
The candidate is expected to be autonomous and to be able to work in an organisation that is balanced between an agile local footprint and a global stakeholder with broad organisation across multiple entities.
YOUR KEY RESPONSABILITIES :
- Define targeted audience and key trends/topics to be addressed
- Define and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Generate in alignment with the content plan webinars, podcasts, blogs, stories…
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content regularly
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Exchange with followers, and make sure that all requests or leads are managed properly
YOUR PROFILE :
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent level of English and French
- Ability to deliver creative content
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and keyword research
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiar with web design
- Excellent communication skills, especially written English
- High level of attention to detail, including a proven ability to manage multiple and competing priorities simultaneously
- A state-of-the art technological environment, within a highly international working environment that allows you to work with clients and partners from around the globe.
- A company that is experiencing high levels of growth and a subsidiary of a large group, providing employees opportunities to change positions and/or geographical locations (Singapore, India, Paris region etc.)
- Pleasant working environment, within a dynamic IT campus, in the middle of a park, with company restaurant and sports complex
- Public benefits related to food and health insurance (Ticket Restaurant, Health Insurance)
- Mix between home office and office working
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, CDI
Salaire : à partir de 1 614,38€ par mois
- Participation au Transport
- Restaurant d’entreprise
- Travail à domicile
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Travail en journée
Question(s) de présélection:
- What is your english and french level ?
- Anglais (Exigé)
- Français (Exigé)
Lieu du poste : Un seul lieu de travail