CONTRÔLEUR DE GESTION ACHATS H/F
Job title of the line manager: Financial controller 1, 2 or 3
Job title of the functional manager (if any): site or activity manager
To contribute to all financial processes within the accounting scope, and act as a business partner for operations staff.
- Ensure the accuracy of the accounting and financial information contained in the data processed for the purposes of the Management Core Model and IFRS standards
- Provide reliable data in a timely manner, identifying any discrepancies and informing your manager of them
- Consolidate budgeting data.
- Produce the monthly financial report for the site or activity
- Prepare and implement financial performance improvement KPIs
- Contribute to the reporting of data for management cycles (budgeting, forecasting, MTP, accounting period end dates, etc.)
- Contribute to the preparation of Business Plans and conducting financial analyses of new activities
- Support the Financial Controller in their assignments
- Update IT tools and procedures
- Provide the necessary level of financial support to operations managers within the scope of your responsibilities
- Monitor and analyze any off-target variances, and implement corrective measures in the form of action plans shared with operations staff
- Contribute to the preparation of development projects (multi-year BP).
- Integrate a family group with a long-term vision
- Make a difference in a developing company
- Develop new skills thanks to the diversity of your missions
- Take part in a human and industrial adventure full of challenges
- Innovate and think outside the box by integrating a stimulating environment
Master, DEA, DESS, diplôme d’ingénieur (Bac+5)
and watch this presentation