Do you have experience as a Controller? And are you ready to take a step to become part of a fast-growing customs broker? Then you should read on!
Who are we?
Customs Support is the leading independent customs broker in the EU. This means that you will have a vital role within the company.
In the last years, Customs Support has proven to be a fast-growing, dynamic, and IT-driven company that, next to strong organic growth, has successfully acquired and integrated several companies.
We are the neutral and dynamic partner for customs matters in Europe. Every day we organize all kinds of customs documents to import and export goods and services for our customers like freight forwarders, goods owners, and transport companies.
This role will report to the Finance Director – France, with accountability for the accuracy and completeness of accounting/finance matters. The successful candidate will have broad finance operations experience and strong accounting technical knowledge.
Location base: Nantes (on-site/remote). With availability to travel in France.
- PE owned company.
- Dynamic High pace development.
Responsible for updating the accounting processes, budgets, and financial reports
Provide timely and relevant financial/management reports reflecting our business activities accurately
Improvement of the financial and operational analytics
Responsible for financial control within the national offices
Set up cash flow report
Perform analytical, financial statement reviews at each company level and assist in the continuous improvement of reporting processes
Proactively advise and support the Board by interpreting the important figures: performances, trends, benchmarks, and ratios
Skills and experience
- Master/bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- Experience as a Controller/Finance or working at one of the Big Four Accounting Firms: minimum 4 years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Understanding and experience working with Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Experience in implementing ERP systems and PBI
- Strong knowledge of accounting (French GAAP) and taxes
- Strong focus on process improvement and digitalization
- Experience working internationally is an asset
- Experience in consolidation is an asset
- Strong Analytical, communication, and project management skills
- Team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize across a range of conflicting interests, dealing with rapidly evolving priorities