Platform.sh is a remote-first global workforce building a better cloud platform to create, manage and responsibly scale web applications.
As a collective with diverse backgrounds, we work together to test, innovate, and challenge one another, finding new ways to reimagine digital experiences. We’re here to help our customers thrive.
Bring your experience to our team, and help us build a better way.
Platform.sh is looking for an intern with a background in economics, business administration, social science, political science or environmental science as well as with knowledge in the following fields: Sustainable business practices, energy and climate topics, ESG issues.
As our ESG intern, you will be part of the Strategy Department, but will work closely with the other teams.
The duration of the internship is 6 months in Paris and the remuneration for this position is a minimum €600/month.
You must be under an internship agreement through university/school for the whole period of the internship.
What you can expect to do on a daily basis
- Assist in the preparation, data collection and aggregation of ESG input for the sustainability reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of internal and external communication materials related to sustainability.
- Support the documentation and development of ESG processes and guidelines, including research on the topic.
- Conduct general ESG or sustainability-related (i.e carbon removal and offset) research.
What you bring
- Education background in economics, business administration, social science, political science or environmental science.
- Knowledge in the following fields: Sustainable business practices, energy and climate topics, and ESG issues.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work autonomously, while also having good interpersonal skills.
- A caring mindset and an empathetic spirit. The ability to think from other perspectives is a skill we ask from all Platformers.
- Professional French & Englishlanguage capacity (verbal and written). Please share your CV in English version.
Nice to have
- Tech background and experience with communication tools (e.g. Slack)
- Proficiency in Google Suite
What we bring as a team
- Be part of a company that cares deeply about the environment and that has strong values (and actions) towards inclusivity.
Work from our offices in Paris, or at home occasionally.
We’re a worldwide, distributed team looking for the best talent. Our remote model has been in practice and thriving since 2014. To us, remote work means flexibility and having truly diverse, global teams.
To maximize team collaboration with strategy and engineering teams, you would be expected to come to our Paris office.
Company perks and benefits
- An innovativeproduct you can believe in. We’re sustainablychanging the way companies develop and manage their web applications.
- We’re voted as A Best Place to Workby 96% of our employees, Forbes Top 30 Companies for Remote Jobs, and in France Best Workplaces for Women.
- Hands on leadership that cares in a flexible, open work environment, where your voice is encouraged. We can always find ways to do better and look forward to hearing your ideas.
- A global team, rich with culture and diversity.
- Company-wide DE&I initiative that you can be a part of.
- Tandem – a pool of linguists from around the world willing to help each other work on learning new languages.
- Unlimited Platform.sh accounts.
How we hire
We know that a great hire won’t meet every requirement that we’ve outlined. If you can see yourself elevating the team, we want to hear your story. Few of us would be here had we not taken a chance.
You can expect 2-3 interviews on Google Meet. You will have the opportunity to meet with a variety of Platformers throughout the interview process.
All roles require background checks.
About our software
Platform.sh is a unified, secure, enterprise-grade platform to build, run, and scale fleets of websites and applications. We are trusted by 5500+ organizations globally to help create innovative digital experiences.