Are you a responsible Finance Manager with some experience working in Production?
This is exactly what we are looking for, at our site in Vernouillet!
LEO Pharma has embarked on an ambitious journey to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world – and that is why we need you.
In this role you will be responsible for Financial Management across the site, and part of the leadership team, making sure that we will make the right decisions from a financial standpoint.
In LEO Pharmayou will get the opportunity to shape the future and help people with skin diseases live more fulfilling lives by advancing the standard of care.
Our Finance Business Partner will be responsible for keeping a Finance overview of our Vernouillet factory site and you will:
- Reporting: Deliver relevant monthly Finance reporting
- Forecast: Define, structure and plan forecast process for the Vernouillet site
- Performance Management: Implement KPIs that drives gap-closing actions
- Product Costing: Participate in the GPS Business Finance general Product Costing process and ensure implementation and correct use in Vernouillet. Provide training, communication and guidance for users and stakeholders
- Strategy: Participate actively in setting Strategic objectives including producing and sharing relevant financial information
Furthermore, you will proactively participate and contribute to relevant value driving decisions with the Vernouillet site and across LEO in general.
To succeed in this role, we imagine that you have the following qualifications:
- Master’s degree in finance, accounting or similar
- Experience: More than 5 years of experience required within Business Controlling or Finance Business Partnering
- Production experience is required, pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Fluent in French & English
- Working in an international and dynamic business
You will also be a flexible person, able to work independently and with a diverse team. You should be able to handle fast paced and changing environments.
Your new Team
You will directly report to the Director of GPS & Product Costing. You will work with Vernouillet Site Management and production Executives, Global Procurement, Inventory Accounting and other accounting teams, FMI /CFA teams & IT and Global Supply Chain and others.
You do not need to upload a cover letter, but feel free to add a few sentences in your resume or CV on why this position has your interest. PLEASE APPLY VIA THIS LINK: https://jobs.leo-pharma.com/job/Vernouillet-Finance-Business-Partner-Haut-28500/851932501/
Let’s pioneer together
At LEO Pharma, we help people with skin diseases live fulfilling lives by advancing dermatology beyond the skin. We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration, and curiosity, and we are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines. Furthermore, LEO Pharma is a leader in thrombosis with a specific focus on cancer associated thrombosis. Leveraging our experience within venous thromboembolic diseases, we continue to engage the medical community and provide support with scientific education and training within this special area of care. At LEO Pharma, we put patients first in everything we do, and this is what makes us different! For us, pioneering together is about constantly improving and extending what’s possible for each other, our company, and our patients.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Hybrid remote in 28501 Vernouillet
Application Deadline: 06/01/2023