FP&A EPM Administrator – Be the change. Let’s go above and beyond
Are you looking for your next challenge that makes sense, within a Globally renowned company with the fast-growing pace from a start-up? Yes, the best of all worlds exists!
We are Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services (BRS), entity of Sodexo, we’re inventing entirely new ways to influence and enrich the lives of employees worldwide.
We bring to life benefit platforms and payment solutions to level up the quality of life at work to our 440,000 clients and 36 million of their employees in 31 countries.
We need people who combine proven talent of working with numbers with the ability to compel the wider company to define and follow policies and procedures. You should be able to work autonomously, challenge constructively and in general be a good communicator.
As a member of the BRS finance team you should contribute to our mission to “Deliver on our financial commitments and help drive business performance”.
How your next challenge looks like:
- Apply the said technical abilities to code/deploy the functional capabilities described below in our EPM plateform
- Monitor / Maintain our EPM and Datawarehouse platforms (Functionally)
- Understand running EPM and Datawarehouse models / Partner with external integrators to build them
- Partner with the business to seek new opportunities / understand emerging needs in topical Financial reporting/ Financial analytics needs
- Document said needs into requirements usable by IT/Data team for implementation
- Provide support, training, to Global BRS finance community on our tools (primarily EPM but also Datawarehouse)
- Support the BU and the Area CFO and local and global financial teams in their projects, mergers, restructuring, acquisition.
- Demonstrate a permanent willingness to improve Financial as well as technical knowledge and understanding of the business
- Have a desire to improve your technical abilities (primarily EPM but also Data)
You’re a match if you have:
- Between 5 and 7 years of experience performing similar functions
- Experience in the finance field, having worked at least 4 years in this area
- Expert skills and experience working with an EPM, ANAPLAN/ADAPTIVE preferred
- Expert skills in Excel.
- Experience working against tight deadlines with, sometimes, shifting priorities
- A structured and organized mindset, and like being pro-active, autonomous, and driven
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
We’ll be even more excited if you have:
- Fluency in French, Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Passionate about improving what you do every day, taking inspiration from the people around you
How the process looks like:
Video call with Global Talent Acquisition Expert
Video call with Hiring Manager and/or Local HRG-Talent Acquisition
Happy at work
- A meaningful job: build the future of employee benefits and contribute to the quality of life at work for others, you will impact positively local communities too. It counts!
- An attractive offer: grow with us, competitive salary, multiple benefits (meal tickets, health insurance, etc…), parental benefits, internal events, and much more.
- A great culture: we respect and care authentically about our people, we embrace work life balance, new ideas and we have a lot of fun!
Type d’emploi : Temps plein
Salaire : 5 000,00€ par mois
- Périodes de travail de 8 heures