Our client is one of the fastest growing Software companies that own the number one operating system in the cloud sold across the globe as one of the most popular development platforms. Our client`s renown Product is the fastest growing enterprise platform, the leading platform for public cloud compute, and the engineer’s favorite path to dive into the future. Their aim is to help the enterprise welcome open source from end to end, across every category of compute and application, starting with infrastructure solutions such as Kubernetes and OpenStack, to data, analytics, security and serverless capabilities. Their clients range from Global 500 enterprises and telcos, and managed service providers at big scale, to fast-moving startups.
Our client provides managed services, commercial support, training and consulting services to their clients who are deploying their Product. They also support technical staff and partners to provide best guidance and practices across their projects.
Global Head of Finance Services Industry (FSI) to lead go-to market strategy and be accountable for the global growth of the Company in that sector.
The successful candidate will drive the Company`s sales in the FSI vertical and inform their marketing, alliances, and product investments to support that effort. You will be responsible for go-to-market planning across for both indirect and direct sales, working closely with regional sales leaders as well as their alliance team covering IHVs, ISVs and GSIs.
Candidates will be expected to have extensive experience working in financial services IT, either as a customer or as a vendor focused on the sector.
This role is about commercial leadership of the Company`s financial sector go-to-market and offerings:
- building partnerships and relationships with global players in the financial services and fintech ecosystems
- driving business development and sector-focused sales globally for the Company
- shaping the Company`s content and messaging strategy for insurance, banks and fintech institutions
- guiding product management to guarantee fitness of their solutions and platform in the financial sector
The successful candidate will contribute his or her:
- Experience in business development and lead generation from the finance sector
- Vast commercial experience encompassing revenue and costs
- Familiarity with relevant industry standards and requirements
- A technical or scientific qualifications or background
- Proven presentation and leadership
- Awareness of the Company`s product and their competition and opportunities
- History of data-driven decision-making
- Individual learning and development budget
- Yearly compensation review
- Recognition rewards
- Annual leave
- Priority Pass for travel
Please disregard any references to salary banding on the advert as the candidate will be evaluated on their merit, on not necessarily adhere to the salary stated on the job description.