Airbus Helicopters is looking for an IT Disaster Recovery Product Manager (f/m) to join
our IM Infrastructures & Digital Platforms department based in Marignane, France.
You will be part of a team operating the Airbus Helicopters’ Datacenters including the
servers, storage, backup and databases. As part of the Hosting team, you will be involved in
the definition, implementation and management of the strategies to face any disaster
(environmental, human errors or cyber-attacks/ransomware) to ensure Airbus Helicopters
can recover critical business applications and data. You will participate in the Business
Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan by documenting and training people around the
services and processes. You will work in conjunction with all IT Services and the Hosting
service providers to develop strategies, deliver impact assessments, document and plan
activities to test, to ensure adequate recovery of IM Applications.
Your working environment:
Major economic hub with Marseille-Provence Airport, Marignane is a dynamic city in the
southeast of France. It is located near the cities of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille, which
host a rich cultural and tourist offer. Close to the beaches of the Côte Bleue, it offers many
options for water sports activities.
How we care for you:
- Financial rewards: Attractive salary, agreements on success and profit sharing
schemes, employee savings plan abounded by Airbus and employee stock purchase
plan on a voluntary basis.
- Work / Life Balance: Extra days-off for special occasions, holiday transfer option, a
Staff council offering many social, cultural and sport activities and other services.
- Wellbeing / Health: Complementary health insurance coverage (disability, invalidity,
death). Depending on the site: health services center, concierge services, gym,
- Individual development: Great upskilling opportunities and development prospects
with unlimited access to +10.000 e-learning courses to develop your employability,
certifications, expert career path, accelerated development programmes, national and
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly.
Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.
- Be accountable for the Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP). Ensure the governance and the
continuous improvement of the activity.
- Gather Business continuity requirements to elaborate a relevant DRP.
- Work with all PSL actors supporting products to be integrated in the DRP, as a self-
organized team, for delivering a DRP that satisfies Business continuity requirements.
- Participate to the development of the recovery strategies, improve the processes,
standardize and automate the solutions
- Publish and update all documentations and processes on a central repository
- Do communication, awareness on best practices and training in order to get the whole IM
organization aware of Business continuity requirements and DRP.
- Ensure regular updates on documentation and processes reflecting PSL and Hosting
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of the CMDB (Configuration Items & fields related
to DataCenters , DRP processes and Hosting CIs)
- Organize and coordinate DRP tests and simulations in order to check the DRP efficiency.
- Maintain the DRP by initiating appropriate corrective or improvement actions after each
test or simulation.
- Take a leadership role as the Incident Manager in the management of emergency
responses in the event of an actual disaster
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Understanding of Business Continuity and Impact analysis
- Knowledge on Infrastructure solutions (HA, Clustering, Backups…)
- Project Management
- Communication skills
- Documentation / Recovery procedure writing
This position requires security clearance or requires to be eligible for clearance by recognized authorities.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth with customized
Take your career to a new level and apply online now!
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Airbus Helicopters SAS
Permanent Contract / CDI / Unbefristet / Contrato indefinido
Professional / Expérimenté(e) / Professionell / Profesional
Information Mgmt and Digital Technology <JF-IM-DI>
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
Airbus is, and always has been, committed to equal opportunities for all. As such, we will never ask for any type of monetary exchange in the frame of a recruitment process. Any impersonation of Airbus to do so should be reported to [email protected] .
At Airbus, we support you to work, connect and collaborate more easily and flexibly. Wherever possible, we foster flexible working arrangements to stimulate innovative thinking.