We are a global technology company, driving energy innovation for a balanced planet.
At SLB we create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy for the benefit of all. That is our purpose. As innovators, that’s been our mission for 100 years. We are facing the world’s greatest balancing act- how to simultaneously reduce emissions and meet the world’s growing energy demands. We’re working on that answer. Every day, a step closer.
Our collective future depends on decarbonizing the fossil fuel industry, while innovating a new energy landscape. It’s what drives us. Ensuring progress for people and the planet, on the journey to net zero and beyond. For a balanced planet.
The Planner is responsible to implement, monitor, measure and report production schedules to assure that matched sets of materials and capacities are available to meet the needs of customers and that production schedules are met.
This includes management of all planning and production execution data including the creation of work orders, identification and management of priorities, capacity constraints, production monitoring, etc.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Management Work Order (creation, follow up, parts movement, reception…etc)
- Maintain all MRP planning and scheduling parameters for all “make” items
- Analyze planned order reports and provides timely release of production work orders specified by the Production Plan
- Interface with production teams, integrators and procurement specialists to prioritize the most critical items
- Identify and brings to resolution any production demand/supply imbalances in both volume and mix
- Provide daily guidance and information to the product line team regarding status of production schedules
- Prepare and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of other potential interruptions to the Planning Leader and Product Line Manager
- Monitor production progress against scheduling needs and intervenes as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules
- Planning data extraction and analytics
This practically can imply the following tasks on top of the usual Planner scope:
- Logistics management for the supply of the Free issued items (FII) to our integrators in France and abroad
- Follow-up of the production schedule with the suppliers/sub-contractors
- Follow-up of the Quality documentation/certificates gathering from the Free Issued Items suppliers and sub-contractors
- Support Planning leader with the extract and analysis of the Planning related data (demand evolution, planning process performance and accuracy etc…)
- Business Administration, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance or related field bachelor’s degree or Licence L3 or equivalent combination of higher degree and experience.
- A good level of English is required to communicate with internal/external English speakers
- 2-3 years’ experience minimum in a Production Planning
- SAP knowledge would be a plus
Competencies & key skills
- Advanced level understanding of ERP software systems. (ex: SAP)
- Good Manufacturing processes understanding
- A good level of English
- Good communication skills will be a plus for this specific position due to the frequent interactions with other functions and suppliers/subcontractors
- Teamwork and collaborative
- Quick learner and adaptable to a big variety of topics/products
- Strong oral and written communication skills (French and English)
SLB Eureka Technical Career (SETC) provides proven technical contributors with a career path that offers them recognition, reward, and influence that parallels an equivalent management progression. We are leaders in Technology Domain Knowledge – Our Eureka Community of practice has over 28,500 members, in 30 communities, with 123 Special Interest Groups (SIGs). We’ve published over 10,000 publications in the past decade. The early stage of SETC known as “SETC Associate”, is a new addition to the SETC Framework in the Technology Organization.
BlueFlex (if eligible):
We are open to flexible, hybrid working with a combination of on-site & home working days.
What we can offer you:
Competitive base salary with bonus, private healthcare for employee & family, subsidised dental care, Health & Wellbeing programs such as the Employee Mental health support, health & wellness coaching, part employer and employee funded pension contribution, Income protection scheme, life insurance.
Other benefits are also available through the SLB flexible benefits program.
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.