Quantic Dream is recruiting for a Live Operator in Motion Builder
Reporting to the Motion Capture team, you should be familiar with motion capture technologies, including Motion Builder and Vicon Shogun.
- Previous and similar experience in motion capture.
- Good communicator with interpersonal skills to interact and collaborate with different and numerous interlocutors (technical and/or artistic experts, external clients, actors etc…).
- You are autonomous, organized and have good interpersonal skills.
- Rigorous, you show agility in the realization of your missions.
- Methodical and reactive.
- Curious, open to others.
- Knowledge of English would be a plus.
- Knowledge of MotionBuilder would be a plus.
- You have a strong desire to learn and to participate in large-scale projects.
- You have experience in setting up and adjusting Vicon cameras, and have knowledge of scripting in Blade hsl or Python, and also have experience in reconstructing and improving the processing of captured data.
- You have a first successful experience of 2 years in similar functions in framing or directing, preferably acquired in the film or video game industry.
- Autonomous, dynamic, reactive and enthusiastic, you want to evolve in a stimulating environment that will give you autonomy and responsibilities.
- You prefer teamwork and demonstrate real aptitude for teamwork.
- You master editing software such as Finalcut, Adobe Premiere…and are familiar with 3D production software.
- You are experienced in the use of computer tools and are adaptable to these tools.
- You have a good command of English.
QUANTIC DREAM is committed to diversity and equal opportunities. Our team is the reflection of this commitment.