Company : Arx Corporate Finance
Position: PE and M&A coverage
Field: Finance / web / logiciel
PE and M&A coverage Internship :
About Arx :
Arx is a Fintech company based in Paris and present in fifteen different countries : France, UK, Benelux,Germany, Italy, Spain,Switzerland, Nordic countries…
We work with the Investment Banking and Private Equity ecosystem to supply them for their digital revolution. Through our data-driven ARX platform, we work in cooperation with nearly 30,000 transaction professionals, who are leaders in their field in Europe, in their target identification and acquisition process.
As part of our development, we are recruiting a Business & Sales Development M&A Intern for an internship at the crossroads of corporate finance and the fintech startup world for a period of 6 months starting ASAP:
Your missions :
- Supporting the managers in their daily tasks managing and nurturing relationships with PE Firms and Corporate Finance.
- Direct interaction with internal teams (IT, product/data and marketing), clients, potential buyers and partners (M&A and PE Firms) in Western Europe.
- Help in sourcing and calibration of transaction opportunities.
- Modeling of processes allowing the connection of PE and M&A actors in France and abroad.
- Direct contact with investment banks and private equity firms.
Your Opportunity :
- In-depth training and development of a strong business knowledge of the corporate finance sector, its functioning and its main operators as well as your personal and professional skills.
- Comprehension of M&A and private equity processes by working on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects and experiences.
- Advanced mastering of the main professional financial information tools: Diane, Reuters, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Learn to work in an agile and responsive environment specific to the start-up world.
Required Skills and Experience :
- You have a university degree, a business school or an engineering degree.
- Previous experience either in Business Development/Sales or Finance is an advantageous feature.
- You are proactive and intellectually rigorous, with the ability to analyze, summarize and write.
- You are reactive, autonomous and have good interpersonal skills.
- You are Fluent/bilingual in English and French. Speaking a third language can be a plus (German, Spanish,Italian, Dutch..) .
You want to be part of a committed and leading European Fintech, in an innovative and challenging environment, then do not hesitate to apply and join us!
Type d’emploi : Temps plein, Stage
Durée du contrat : 6 mois
Salaire : 800,00€ par mois
- Périodes de travail de 8 heures
- Travail en journée
Types de primes et de gratifications :
- Bac +2 (BTS, DUT, DEUG) (Optionnel)
- Business Development/Sales or Finance: 1 an (Optionnel)
- Anglais (Exigé)
- Français (Exigé)
Lieu du poste : Un seul lieu de travail