Our collaboration :
You will be responsible to:
- Define the characterization strategy and plan: write, carry out the product characterization plan (PVT).
- Ensure correlation activities between lab validation and ATE tester.
- Analyse and present the characterization results during the product maturity phases (capability analysis), and provide final report and conclusions to the project team ( Cpk, margins, deviations and GO/NoGo).
- Support qualification activities with the delivery of the Quality and reliability test program
- Prepare for the industrialization phase (training, test review, New test program approval, …) and ensure the transfer of product knowledge, test solution to the sustaining group.
- Participate to project reviews and milestones of product maturities.
- Experience (from 2 to 5 years) as a product engineer
- Experience on automatic testers ATE Magnum, Advantest T2000, Teradyne Ultraflex
- Good experience on memory products, µcontoller, contact and contacless smartcard and NFC.
- Statistical analysis
- Very good level of English required (oral and written).
- Autonomy, rigor, methodology
- Used to working in a project team.
Education level required
Experience level required