IT, Data & Transformation
Votre rôle et vos missions
Architas is looking for a Software engineer who will be implementing data-management or enterprise processes using low-code frameworks:
- data management processes into Neoxam Datahub (EDM software) for asset management or financial market data
- enterprise processes using the Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Aps, Power BI)
The role holder ensures business analysis when needed, software integration and coding, release management, technical & functional support, production monitoring when needed, on existing or new applications.
- Participate in the development of legacy and new applications, ensuring AXA Group IT standards, policies and information security requirements are met.
- Development of data management processes into Neoxam Datahub for asset management or financial market data
- Development of enterprise processes using Microsoft Power Platform (Power Automate, Power Aps, Power BI)
- Handle technical deployments and integration of these components into the Architas wider application system or with 3rd party external providers (can include setting up and managing file transfers, automation, monitoring, etc).
- Provide functional and technical support on knows applications, either to the Business Application Support team, or to end users, or for Production support.
- Track & quantify BAU support by sharing reports during team meetings
- Work in tandem with a Power BI analyst to identify and implement the most optimal applications
- Provide regular feedbacks on the progress of the projects (weekly team meeting/ global IT meetings, etc.)
- Develop relationships with key Customers to ensure their requirements are being met and challenge the business requirements to ensure their alignment with the business needs
- Stay current with industry trends, making recommendations as needed to help the company excel
- Strong problem-solving, analytical and communication skills
- Proven Relational database programming skills (SQL Server)
- Experience in Financial services (ideally Knowledge of Multi Manager/Asset Management products).
- Proven coding experience in Neoxam Datahub (to implement data flows, processes, controls UI within low-code platforms)
- Experience in unit/system testing
- Existing knowledge of EDM tools or Microsoft Power Platform preferred
- Able to understand and participate in business analysis
- Able to provide technical support of developed applications/processes
- A record of successful delivery of software applications as a software engineer
Votre environnement de travail
Architas France est une société de gestion de portefeuille, régulée par l’Autorité des Marchés Financiers et filiale à 100% de la compagnie d’assurances AXA France.
Pourquoi nous rejoindre ?