Typical Business Title(s):Education Center Technician, Product Trainer, Trainer, Train the trainer, Technical Training
Definition:Trainers are responsible for providing training courses for Quadient products and topics related to employees, partners, and external customers (e-learning, in person training). May also be in charge of creating all the materials needed for training courses and verify certifications of employees or customers. Dependingon the business line, the product trainer missions may also include the work of technical writing and documentation.
D2 applies advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience and may drive other professionals to achieve operational objectives, most of the time in a mono expertise area.
Responsibilities typically include
- Managing projects or processes, working independently with general supervisio
- If people manager, setting goals and objectives for team members and managing performance for achievement of operational result
- If not people manager, broad knowledge of job area is expecte
- Problems faced may be difficult but not always comple
- Ensures policies, practices and procedures are understood and followed by direct reports if any, customers and stakeholders