Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you are looking for a fast-paced working environment, you are resolved to cultivate and expand your talents and relish a challenge, then join us now!
We are committed to giving our people – experienced and energetic professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to craft your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We are currently hiring a working student to help the credit portfolio management team in broaden and strengthen our engagement activity with corporates held in funds categorized as Article 8 and 9 as per the SFDR regulation.
Key responsibilities :
- Support the fixed-income portfolio managers, especially those in charge of managing Article 9 funds, in conducting the engagement process with the companies held in the portfolios
- Work together with the portfolio managers to identify the companies which are likely to be targets of an engagement activity either because of lack of transparency or because of questionable ESG targets/results
- Help the team to document and build the case for engagement initiation: definition of expectations vs current situation
- Conduct research and analysis based on internal and external data/content to prepare the engagement discussions
- Conduct the engagement activity and exchanges along with portfolio managers: working on questions, initiate the exchange and participate actively in calls and meetings with the targeted companies
- Contribution to and documentation of the investment decision-making process based on the results of the engagement activity
- Participate in other activities within the credit team, mainly, but not only linked to Sustainability requirements for Article 8 and Article 9 funds
- High interest in sustainability-related topics within the finance industry
- A first experience on an ESG related position is welcome
- Good analytical skills and research capabilities
- Excellent communication skills and strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in French and English
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills
About Allianz Global Investors
Allianz Global Investors is a leading active asset manager with over 600 investment professionals in over 20 offices worldwide and managing EUR 521 billion in assets. Data as of 30 September 2022.
We invest for the long term and seek to generate value for clients every step of the way. We do this by being active – in how we partner with clients and anticipate their changing needs, and build solutions based on capabilities across public and private markets. Our focus on protecting and enhancing our clients’ assets leads naturally to a commitment to sustainability to drive positive change. Our goal is to elevate the investment experience for clients, whatever their location or objectives.
Putting our clients’ needs first, behaving in an open and transparent way and treating people fairly means acting with integrity. We respect difference and diversity and reward individual performance as well as teamwork. We offer a collegial culture based on strong values, taking individual responsibility, and dedication to mastering challenging tasks. To harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of our employees. We encourage you to make an impact in a diverse, international, technology-enabled, and increasingly agile environment. If you feel inspired to elevate the active asset management experience, this is the place for you.
We are committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing assistance to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you need support to navigate our websites or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to [email protected]
Active is: Allianz Global Investors
AllianzGI completed the transfer of investment teams (including 87 Investment Professionals) and USD 101bn of assets they manage to Voya Investment Management as part of a strategic partnership. Two thirds of the assets continue to be managed on behalf of AllianzGI clients outside of the US.
19709 | Asset & Investment Management | Student | Allianz Global Investors | Full-Time | Temporary